Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"Thanks for the Concern"


One of my coworkers really irritated me today. Luckily, he works in Florida and I blocked him on sametime so he can only contact me by email. Another bonus is he doesn't see my reaction to his relentless obnoxious-ness. An email was misdirected to me and it required a response. I forwarded to him and asked him to see the below email. I copied the person who sent it and the person the sender had copied on the original email. Idiot co-worker responds to me, as if I asked the question and ends the email with "Thanks for the Concern".

I use "thanks for your concern" when I am being sassy so I know he was trying to be a jerk. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Um, dum-dum, don't mistake my courtesy for concern.

Unfortunately, my rage over this gesture took about 1 hour to get over.

This co-worker has done other things in the past-I am not over reacting that much.

But, yesterday, before any of this happened, I did find an account that he really screwed up. That helps.

2 comments:

  1. New Resolution: More Love, Less Hate. Too bad this means no more working at GE.

    ReplyDelete